Excel Tricks for S&C Coaches: Beginner to Advanced
MODULE 2: Lesson 1 – Getting started with Excel Formula
In Module 1, you have learned pretty much all about the basic things, but in Module 2, with John’s assistance, you are going to really develop some knowledge.
Formulas and functions are one of the most important excel features, which are very useful, yet many people do not know anything about them. Most of them are actually intimidated by the concept of formulas and functions itself. However, they need to be mastered if you want to improve & boost your excel skills and make your everyday job routine much easier.
The lessons that will be covered in Module 2 are the following:
- Getting started with Excel Formula (8m 55s)
- Writing Formula with Math Operators (4m 43s)
- Vlookup (15m 27s)
- Hlookup (3m 27s)
- Supercharge your Lookups with Index and Match (14m 32s)
- Using Indirect to Look Across Multiple Tables (12m 53s)
- Speed up Formula Writing with Offset & Rows Functions (8m 16s)
- Perform Basic Analysis (13m 23s)
- Advanced Analysis Functions (24m 43s)
- Logic (30m 00s)
After all of the modules are covered, there are Practical Exercises where you can practise your skills and find out how much work you need to do, or how ready you are to work on projects.
Ready to watch this course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to all content on our website.