How to Use Excel to Automatically Create Reports – Part 1: vLookup - Complementary Training

How to Use Excel to Automatically Create Reports – Part 1: vLookup

Welcome to Complementary Training Community! Forums Complementary Training Blog Posts and Articles How to Use Excel to Automatically Create Reports – Part 1: vLookup

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Magnus surelsson 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • mm
    22/09/2016 at 10:28 #18598

This is part one of the series where I’m going to look at the creation of basic sport reports from a data. In this first video I am going to use a body composition data set and perform a simple vlookup to extract the information for a given athlete.

[See the full post at: How to Use Excel to Automatically Create Reports – Part 1: vLookup]

22/09/2016 at 16:28 #18599

John’s content is awesome. I am doing on of his Vimeo courses and learning a lot. Is there any R course applied to strength coaches? That would be just as awesome.

Thaks Mladen for all the good stuff you write!

mm
    22/09/2016 at 18:47 #18600

Hi Sergio,

Matt Jordan is doing webinar on R: https://t.co/HOk7Pbb27N

If there is interest I could easily do the course. But I think PowerBI is a bit more of a priority 🙂

11/10/2016 at 21:12 #18672

Now that I am getting my head around Excel, would you advice following with PowerBI? I have read your “what do you need to be a Sports Scientist other than Sports Science” post and loved it, but there are so many things I don’t know how to rank them on my priority list.

Thanks a lot!

mm
    28/10/2016 at 19:27 #18758

Hi Sergio,

Yes – I would recommend getting familiar with PowerQuery and PowerPivot, which are now PowerBI pretty much.

04/11/2016 at 11:52 #18807

I am learning Power BI as you suggested and it’s going to be great for reports! thanks a lot for the recommendation. As far as I know, there is no Power BI Resource for SnC or performance analysts coaches John Lythe style. if you put one together in any format, I’m in 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.