These are couple of free (some are not, but it is cheap to buy/rent DVD) courses every human, scientist, manager should see. Not directly related to coaching and training, but provides great ‘complementary’ knowledge and tools. It is also great not to be sheep.
I won’t be providing any review for any course – you will just need to trust me. This will take time, but it is worth it every second spent watching. BTW, we need to do something while we wait for the next season of Game of Thrones, right?
Here are the six courses I highly recommend in no particular order.
1. Human Behavioral Biology by Robert Sapolsky
2. Model Thinking by Scott E. Page
3. A Beginners Guide to Irrational Behavior by Dan Ariely
4. A Brief History of Human Kind by Yuval Noah Harari
5. Cosmos: A Space~Time Odyssey
6. Growing Up in the Universe by Richard Dawkins