Strength Card Builder v4.0
I am more than excited to present you the new version of Strength Card Builder. It has so many cool features that will make your life as strength coach much easier, so you can focus on coaching instead of writing programs and printing hand outs.
Here are the new features:
- Conditional drop down lists for both Exercise and Set and Rep Schemes
- Easy to print card for multiple athletes with couple of clicks
- Ability to save programs and recall them
- Very flexible and powerful analytics embedded in the Strength Card Builder so you can easily check for progressions, volume, intensities per exercise, or category or anything else you might be interested in
- Have team session printout as well
- Very flexible and allows you to modify, delete and add your own categories, exercises, set and rep schemes – pretty much everything
- Works on both Mac and PC versions of Excel (NOTE: The print function doesn’t work on Mac but it will be fixed in the new installment that will be FREE for the Premium Members and all who purchased the product)
To find out more please watch the video below. If by any chance you are not familiar with the Strength Card Builder I strongly recommend you to watch the video training first. Although it was made for the previous version it covers much more details.
SCB New Features Video:
SCB Video Training:
Complementary Training members have 30% discount on the Strenght Card Builder. Premium members can download the product for FREE!