FREE Annual Planner for Sports and Strength Card Builder Print Out
I would love to rise an awareness on the two tools for coaches. Yes, coaches – not only strength and conditioning coaches and sport scientists, but coaches in general.
Strength Card Builder
This tool works under Microsoft Excel 2011 and later, both on Mac and Windows.
It allows coaches to:
- Keep track of unlimited number of athletes and main/core exercises/tests 1RMs
- Create unlimited number of exercises that are related to core lifts (e.g. DB bench press 1RM is around 80% of barbell bench press 1RM) (It comes with 200+ exercises already filled in)
- Create up to 200 set and rep schemes (it comes with 100 set and rep schemes including olympic lifting cycles, constant, linear, wave, accumulation, undulating and volume/intensity variations and progressions)
- Compare set and rep schemes using simple analyzer
- Modify set and rep schemes by modifying load-exertion table
- Create group workout cards (up to 50 played)
- Create individual workout cards for 2, 3, 4 and 6 workout a week
For more info, please watch the video below
If you are interested in Strength Card Builder Print Out in PDF format you can download it HERE
Annual Planner for Sports
It works under Microsoft Excel 2011 and later, but only under Windows. There is ‘bare bones’ version for Mac, but without analytics. This is because Mac Excel doesn’t support PowerPivot, an industry-strength add-on for Excel.
With Annual Planner you will be able to:
- Periodize and plan your annual cycle
- Keep track of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) such as performance based metrics (e.g. match statistics), physical performance testing (e.g. MAS, Vertical Jump, 10m sprint, etc) and readiness parameters (e.g. rest HR, HRV)
- Enter and analyze simple session RPE data
- Enter and analyze training attendance, types, locations, travel, injury, illness and much more
- Visualize both KPIs and Training load within the annual plan which provides the best context for evaluating the changes (e.g. does MAS changes in our aerobic block?)
- Quickly create athlete profiles using simple normalization (ranking, percentiles) and more advanced normalization (Z-scores, SDs to Target, SWCs to Target), along with using absolute scores for each KPI (bad, average, excellent) and compare it to the group of athlete you select (e.g. attackers only, defenders only, juniors only, etc)
- Quickly create KPIs profiles (e.g who is the best in MAS?)
- Create quick reports, ranging from attendance, training load to travel, recovery methods and injury and illness profile
- Create rolling averages for some KPIs (e.g. HRV)
Do you want to try it out? If So, Click Here to Download Annual Plan for Team Sports v1.0
Picture speak thousand words, but video speaks thousand pictures – so please take some time to watch the two instructional videos and see how Annual Planner can help you out be more organized and productive. Make sure to watch in HD and full screen.
With these two products you will be able to fulfill most, if not all of your productivity, periodization, planning, programming, tracking, databasing and visualization needs.
My idea is to create community around the Complementary Training idea/philosophy, but also around these products. Instead of just buying them once (which you can do of course if that is your thing) I have provided the MEMBERSHIP feature, that is of the SAME PRICE as the Annual Planner and Strength Card Builder with much more benefits »