Enjoy in Our High Quality Content and Claim Your Gift
Now is the right time to join us! We have recently published a lot of new and exciting membership content, such as:
- Amazing excel course ”Excel Tricks for Strength and Conditioning Coaches – Beginner to Advanced
- Strength Training: Planning the Training Block – Part 1
- Strength Training: Planning the Training Block – Part 2
- Strength Training Categorization – Part 1
- Strength Training Categorization – Part 2: Categorization of Exercises
Furthermore, we were fortunate enough to get some pretty awesome discounts for all our members on:
- Mike Boyle’s ”Complete Sports Conditioning” – now 25% off!
- Mike Boyle’s ”Complete Core” – now 25% off!
- ALTIS Foundation Course & ALTIS 360 – now 10% off!
Besids high quality content and various other benefits, you will get one of our best-selling products for free! Coaches, sport scientists,
performance analysts and performance directors working in high-performance sports industry, such as: NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB, Premier League, Spanish Primera, Bundesliga, etc… are already our distinguished members, who recognized the quality of our content.
We would like YOU to become part of large Complementary Training community, because only together we can make a difference!
With 500+ high quality articles, blog posts, research reviews, program templates, videos and R code… we got you covered!
Expand your knowledge and interests, improve your skills that will increase your efficiency, such as visualization techniques, data analysis, monitoring and programming.
Stay up to date with newest research, technology, analytics and coaching insights.
Get instant access for as little as $1 and receive a GIFT of your preferrance – Annual Planner for Sports or Strength Card Builder.
All members are eligible for the free gift, once they are members of Complementary Training for at least 3 (three) months!
This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Varun Ghosh 5 years, 6 months ago.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.