Excel Tricks for S&C Coaches: Beginner to Advanced
MODULE 4: Exercise 1 – Intro
Today, we are presenting you a Module 4 of John’s course “Excel Tricks for S&C Coaches: Beginner to Advanced“. In this Module, you will be presented with 10 Practice Exercises, so that you can practice the skills you have learned so far, in all three previous modules.By now, you have learned pretty much everything you need to know about the Excel and those exercises are great way to check your excel skills, as well as to see the progress you made from the first module.The lessons that will be covered in Excel tricks for coaches, Module 4 are the following:
- Intro (8m 34s)
- Advanced Analysis and Charting (11m 31s)
- Edit Pivot Tables and Create Pivot Tables (09m 17s)
- Simple and Intermediate Analysis, Data Validation, Radar Profile Charts (09m 44s)
- Data Extraction Formula, Advanced Analysis Formula, Pivot Tables (18m 21s)
- Dynamic Charting and Table Referencing (09m 09s)
- Intermediate Charting (09m 53s)
- Convert and Chart Strength Training Data (11m 18s)
- Data Validation, Named Ranges, Lookup Formula (09m 53s)
- Random Data Creation, Intermediate Analysis (10m 18s)
After we complete the Module 4 – Practice Exercises x 10, the last part we are left with is the Project, in which all modules and lessons will be incorporated.
All of you that still haven’t had a chance to take a look at this excel tricks for coaches, an amazing course, should not miss this opportunity and gain advanced excel skills after successful completion of all modules&exercises.
This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Daniel Estalayo 8 months ago.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.