Annual Plan Components - Complementary Training

Annual Plan Components

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by mm Mihailo Tomic 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • mm
    16/09/2014 at 08:19 #15768

Hi Mladen,

I’m finding the annual planner an excellent way of collating various data in the one location. I was curious as to which components of Strength, Power/Speed and ESD that you specifically choose to list on the annual plan with your athletes?

Thanks mate.

mm
    16/09/2014 at 21:08 #15770

Hi Darrell,

Not sure I’ve got your question right, so please correct me if I am wrong. What you are asking is what components I choose for Strength, Power/Speed and ESD? Well, that is entirely up to you – whatever is meaningful to you.

For example, it could be METHODS used:

Strength:
    Max Effort
    Dynamic Effort
    Repetition effort

ESD:
    Lactic Power
    Lactic Capacity
    Aerobic Power
    Aerobic Threshold
    LISS

And drop down lists can involve exercises, prescription, whatever. If you ‘cycle’ you can color certain columns differently.

You can also make categories MEANS/EXERCISES:

Strength:
    Main Lifts
    Assistance #1
    Core

ESD:
    Big SG (sided games)
    Medium SG
    Small SG
    Running based
    Cross training

And drop downs can be durations/loads, or even methods employed (e.g. max effort, undulating, linear…)

Hope this make sense

mm
    02/10/2014 at 13:54 #15809

Hi Mladen

I purchased your annual plan last year for football and the annual plan this year is their anyway of requesting a combination of the 2.
    The football program I found much easier and quicker but I like the idea of the tests and attendance being in the same plan are you able to do this.

Regards David

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.