Beep Testing

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Milos Mitrovic 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • 07/05/2018 at 23:21 #22923

Hello everyone, I am new to the forums and new to the idea of the beep testing for establishing a base line conditioning level. Can anyone point me in the right direction for how to conduct the test, results, and where to go from there? I have started exploring some of the articles and now have about 20 tabs open on the internet explorer.

20/07/2020 at 16:01 #29069

Hi all, I have a similar question.

I purchased the annual membership at complimentary training and downloaded the ebooks and excel sheets. I recently finished reading the HIIT Manual and would like to implement the knowledge from it.

First step, obviously, testing.
    I opted for SRBT with COD correction and I am not sure how to get MAS from the scores? Forgive me if I missed something from the book, I’ve read the testing chapter twice and could not find anything about it. In the HIT Builder there is a tab with calculations but none uses the scores from SRBT.

Kindly advise.

24/07/2020 at 19:07 #29094

SRBT result is the MAS in km/h. I made it easy – no need to compute anything.

26/07/2020 at 14:55 #29101

Makes perfect sense! Thank you Mladen!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.