Excel Tricks for S&C Coaches: Beginner to Advanced – Module 4 - Complementary Training

Excel Tricks for S&C Coaches: Beginner to Advanced – Module 4

Welcome to Complementary Training Community! Forums Complementary Training Blog Posts and Articles Excel Tricks for S&C Coaches: Beginner to Advanced – Module 4

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Daniel Estalayo 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • mm
    17/01/2018 at 02:41 #21713

By now, you have learned pretty much everything you need to know about the Excel and those exercises are great way to check your knowledge and skills, as well as to see the progress you made from the first module.

[See the full post at: Excel Tricks for S&C Coaches: Beginner to Advanced – Module 4]

24/01/2018 at 17:49 #21779

This is an excellent course, I’ve started setting out excel sheets just for the fun.

mm
    12/02/2018 at 14:09 #22031

Dear Mark, we are glad that you enjoyed the course. Keep up the good work and we will try to surprise you with more educative & interesting content in the near future!

Cheers,Vesna.

29/09/2022 at 18:06 #36785

Hi. I can’t find the file with the practice exercises, the only spreadsheets in the downloaded zip are related to the Fitbit project. Am I missing something?
    Thanks. Daniel

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.