GS4SS Course – Introduction - Complementary Training

GS4SS Course – Introduction

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by mm Mihailo Tomic 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • mm
    23/10/2020 at 14:54 #29894

We are proud to present to you John Lythe Google Sheets for Sports Science course. The intention of this course is to open your eyes to Google Sheets and gain skills to become a Google Spreadsheet power user!

[See the full post at: GS4SS Course – Introduction]

04/11/2020 at 19:12 #30053

Awesome stuff. Ive noticed recently google sheets app builder. Do you cover that in the course Lythe?

mm
    09/11/2020 at 08:06 #30089

The Google Suite had something called App Builder but it disestablished it recently. The best alternative is something called AppSheet (which is an easy tool to connect your google sheets). I build several Forms during the course using the built-in Google Forms functionality. You can use these natively on smartphones so they feel a bit like apps. Happy to answer further Q’s.

08/02/2022 at 16:40 #34883

John,

I was wondering if I could purchase these google sheets dashboard building videos to use with my S&C staff? I can access the videos through Mladen’s site but would like to DL them to use later if possible.

Thanks.

Chris Osmond
    cosmond@raysbaseball.com

mm
    18/02/2022 at 14:23 #34943

Hi Chris,

Sorry for the late reply.

I have sent you a Dashboard template to your email.

Best Regards,
    Mihailo

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.