HIT BUILDER – Take Your HIT Planning to the Whole New Level! - Complementary Training

HIT BUILDER – Take Your HIT Planning to the Whole New Level!

Welcome to Complementary Training Community! Forums Complementary Training Blog Posts and Articles HIT BUILDER – Take Your HIT Planning to the Whole New Level!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by mm Mladen Jovanovic 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • mm
    22/04/2018 at 15:51 #22786

HIT BUILDER – Take Your HIT Planning to the Whole New Level! If you are a strength and conditioning coach, or sport scientist using HIT methods, you w
    [See the full post at: HIT BUILDER – Take Your HIT Planning to the Whole New Level!]

06/06/2019 at 23:54 #25526

Hi Mladen !!
    I’m experimenting with your HIT builder and in the sheet “Calculate MSS and MAS” there are several methods mentioned. You mention “long sprints”, what do you mean by long sprints? As I’m working with patients, most of them are not able to sprint more then 100m. For the second method I need 2 sprints, how different should they be ?

Another question I have is for cycling. Any idea what the best way could be to define on a ergometer the MAP (Max aerobic Power) ?
    Thank you so much for all the amazing work !
    cheers,

Damien

mm
    12/06/2019 at 11:35 #25576

Hi Damien,

Have you read the HIT Manual book? It is explained there. In short, using Weyand equation/model and two effort of less than 3-4minutes one can estimate parameters of the model: MSS and MAS.

For cycling is similar – use 4-6min intervals to estimate MAP. If you are using Weyand formula, then the coefficient is different.

Regards,

MJ

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.