Member Recommendations

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by mm Mihailo Tomic 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • 14/10/2014 at 16:23 #15843

Recommended posts by members

14/10/2014 at 23:05 #15845

My favorite article is “Set and rep schemes in strength training”.
    If you haven’t read this yet, you really need to: https://complementarytraining.net/set-and-rep-schemes-in-strength-training/

20/10/2014 at 03:41 #15854

Researched applications of velocity based strength training is a fantastic read. I just purchased a tendo unit and this article shed a lot of light on how to use it.
    Very anxious to continue reading the other articles posted on velocity based training.

mm
    23/12/2014 at 08:40 #16034

Hi Mladen,

I remember you posted a video link to this lecture (speech) on your blog, but it seems I am unable to find it. Video was about power and strength development, and if I am not mistaken, this speech was given at the conference in France by a woman researcher from Edith Cowan University?

Thanks! (hvala puno!) ūüôā

Nemanja

26/12/2014 at 17:28 #16035

Probably Pru Cormie…

mm
    27/12/2014 at 04:11 #16036

Yes, it is.

Thanks!

mm
    08/09/2015 at 14:10 #16489

Hi mladen nice connecting with you and looking to learn a ton of information from this community. Would like to know if there is an introduction thread where members can introduce themselves? Can’t seem to find one in the forums. Thanks.

09/01/2016 at 16:02 #17134

Hi Mladen!
    This basketball season I tried to create a Excel tool to conect Head Coach and S&C Coach in the next points:

1. Tactics systems and the needs of the players to play.
    2. A table to write the tec-tactical session by the coach with easy parameters to describe the exercise choosen (duration sesion,suration exercise, rest, sets,water, density…)
    3. An adjunt table to the anterior point for the S&C Coach, to describe the subjective internal or externa load that could represent the exercises.
    4. A fast and easy feedback of the session to the Head Coach with the load points (RPE, External load, intensity…) more representatives to making decisions about future changes and create a dialogue between S&C and HC about the process.

Maybe you now utilize something similar or maybe you can write a post about this idea. “Dialogue with Head Coach”

Thanks and keep sharing!!

Adri√°n Rubio

18/01/2016 at 14:33 #17184

Hi Adrian!

That is always tricky to do – but definitely a must. In Lean/Agile project management they recomend having “information radiator” where you put everything and create transparency and clarity. Not all coaches want to do that unfortunately.

With Annual Planner you can do something like that – some of the Tec-Tac metrics can go to Metrics table and you can visualize them on the main page. The Te-Ta elements usually go to “Skill Box”

Hope this helps.

Mladen

05/09/2016 at 02:05 #18486

Hi Mladen,

I am a new premium member and am trying to download the “Strength Card builder and “DUP Program Template builder” but it is asking me to download WinZip, which costs anywhere from $40-$65. Is downloading this a necessity? If so, which pack would you suggest I buy?

Kind regards,
    James

05/09/2016 at 10:25 #18487

James, most operating systems unzip without any issue. You do not need to buy and extra software. Maybe you are using older Windows?

mm
    05/09/2016 at 12:20 #18488

Hi James,

I will send you Excel files via email so you don’t have to buy any other software.

Best ragards,
    Mihailo

14/09/2016 at 07:44 #18560

Hi Mladen and Mihailo,

I have Windows 10 (I think, if not it is fairly new). I still don’t know what is happening but when I try to download anything off this site, it still asks me to download WinZip. When the strength card builder and annual planner were sent by Mihailo through DropBox the attachments opened perfectly. However, I want to download more workbooks off this site but can’t because of the aforementioned problem. Additionally, the attachments Mihailo sent me through DropBox are now not available for me to access anymore for some reason?

How do you suggest I access all the other content on this site?

Kind regards,
    James

mm
    15/09/2016 at 00:34 #18563

Hi James,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

First you will need to download the file on your computer. To unzip/extract files on Windows 10 right-click on the downloaded zip file and from the dropdown select Open with > Windows Explorer. Then, drag or copy the item from the zipped folder to a new location.

I hope the above is useful to you.

Best regards,
    Mihailo

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.