As a new member, how & when will I receive a free gift?

Welcome to Complementary Training Community! Forums Membership Guidelines Membership Benefits As a new member, how & when will I receive a free gift?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by mm Mihailo Tomic 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • mm
    01/02/2018 at 16:54 #21919

All members are eligible for the free gift (Strength Card Builder or Annual Planner for Sports), once they are members of Complementary Training for at least 3 (three) months. This means that after initial sign up where you had to pay $1, you only need to pay $15 for two more months and you will be sent an email in which we are asking you to choose the gift of your own preference.

08/04/2018 at 14:52 #22616

Hi, I have been a member for 3 months now, ( loving it) but haven’t received any emails regarding the free gift? Please help. Thank you.

mm
    19/04/2018 at 23:35 #22761

Hi Paul, just let us know, which product you would like to receive and we will send you a gift via email.

1) Strength Card Builder
    2) Annual Planner for Sports

04/01/2019 at 22:06 #24517

Hi,

I signed up for a full membership. I thought I could get access to strength card, annual planner, and HIT builder. Did I read that incorrectly?

Thanks and I love the site!

Jeff

mm
    06/01/2019 at 20:32 #24533

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for the kind words.

In order to download our products you will need to log in to our website with your username and password. Once you successfully sign in, from top menu click on the “Store” menu item and you will be redirected to the products page where you can download all our products for free.

If you require any further information, feel free to contact me.

Best,
    Mihailo

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.