Physical Preparation for Team Sports: Weekly Plans [Part 5]

Welcome to Complementary Training Community! Forums Complementary Training Blog Posts and Articles Physical Preparation for Team Sports: Weekly Plans [Part 5]

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mladen Jovanovic 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • 29/04/2017 at 14:53 #19630

Physical Preparation for Team Sports: Weekly Plans [Part 5] Previus Part: Physical Preparation for Team Sports: Weekly Plans [Part 3] In this part I a
    [See the full post at: Physical Preparation for Team Sports: Weekly Plans [Part 5]]

09/05/2017 at 11:36 #19682

Hello Mihailo and Mladen!

With your recommendation, i rade before 2 years ago the book “Fitness in soccer”. Every month i’m doing a “re-read” and try to apply the principles with sync in other references.
    I saw that in chapter 16: “Macrocycle: Pre-season”, they refer to speed work only in week 7.
    I rade your great blog that his name is “8 Weeks Soccer Pre-Season Plan”, and i’ll glad to know what is your opinion about speed/power/agility and/or “SAQ” training in the pre season in soccer. How to combine this method and when to combine this training?
    My opinion is to combine it in week 3 or 4, and i wanna make sure with you and your opinion about it.

Thank you a lot!

Regards,
    Liron

13/05/2017 at 16:52 #19705

Speedwork should be done as soon as possible and pretty much all the time. In the Part 5 of this article there is a link to Derek Hansen’s blog on “micro-loading” that is highly recommended.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.