Problems with loading Vimeo Videos - Complementary Training

Problems with loading Vimeo Videos

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ALEXANDROS TERZIAN 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • 04/11/2018 at 19:55 #24093

I’m always having loading problems with Vimeo videos. No problem with youtube uploads.
    I hope you can fix it!
    Alex

mm
    06/11/2018 at 16:17 #24099

Dear members,

Please let us know whether you are facing with the same problem.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

mm
    06/11/2018 at 21:10 #24100

Hello Alexandros,

Could you describe this problem in more detail? Is the video loading too slowly? Do you encounter this problem when you are watching a different Vimeo video that was not posted on our site? On which device did you watch the video – mobile phone, laptop or desktop computer?

Slow video loading usually depends on the speed of the internet connection. The issue is, Vimeo, just like every other streaming video platform, requires fast, stable connectivity in order to function properly for users when they’re on-the-go.

If you prefer, we can put this video on YouTube as well, and send you a link. We can do this with other videos that you are interested in and which are free to watch. Unfortunately, we can not do the same with ‘members only’ video tutorials. They must remain on the Vimeo Platform due to the protection.

We will open a new topic on the forum and move your question there. Maybe some other members have the same or similar problem.

I would like to kindly ask you, once again, to send us the answers to the above written questions.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.